Comprehensive range of injection molded materials
Along with its expertise in PEEK and fluoropolymer injection molding, the group 3P has integrated engineering plastics to offer competitive parts, adapted to the requested performance
Injection molding by 3P
3P helps its customer in co-designing the part to get the most competitive offer with the requested properties. 3P’s experts can also suggest standard or proprietary compound to fulfill these needs.
The historical 3P Langres plant works for high volume series. The teams have also developed a strong experience in high precision injection molding. More details are available on this page.
High performance and engineering plastics
With its sister company Occitanie Plastiques, the group 3P has a strong know-how in injection moulding for small and medium series.
Occitanie Plastiques has been assisting customers since 1975, from the very beginning of their projects, for all business sectors and especially Aeronautics.
Nearly all thermoplastics can be used, the most common being: ABS, PC, PA, PEEK, POM, PMMA…
Occitanie Plastiques is specialized in:
- the Assistance for engineering offices,
- the project management in realization of moulds,
- the manufacturing of thermoplastic sets and parts based on technical plastic material
The assistance includes a molding workshop, for mold maintaining, basic repairs and modification of multi or mono cavity molds, by qualified mold technicians.
Application of injection molding
The 3P group works for all kind of industries: aeronautic, automotive, energy, medical, houseware…
Lots of options are available: insert sourcing, overmolding, machining, assembly, marking, painting and finishing.
Benefit from :
- our reactivity (fast answer to RFQ and quick industrialization)
- our competitiveness, with a various panel of mold makers in Europe or China
- our injection expertise
- our flexibility and diversity of equipment for small to high volume series