PTFE and fluoropolymer tubes for fluids or insulation
3P Tubing range gather a very vast number of high performance products which offers insulation, protection, high mechanical properties to suit your needs.
Tubes for demanding industry
3P are acknowledged in demanding industries, such as Automotive, Aerospace and all Fluid Handling Systems, for their outstanding properties.
Fluoropolymer tubes are used to transport corrosive fluids or to handle fluids and gases under high temperature and high pressure.
They are also used as a protection. Thanks to their low friction, they can protect essential parts from wear. They also protect from corrosion. Finally, fluoropolymers tubes are acknowledged for their insulation properties, and are essential in demanding electrical components.
PTFE Thin Wall Tubing
- Classical PTFE thin wall tubing: from 0.30 up to 45.00 mm outer diameter.
- FDA (Food & Drug Administration) and European standards approbation for food and pharmaceutical industries applications.
Specific materials and fillers to add new properties: stiffness, antistatic capability…
- All PTFE Thin Wall tubes are available in a wide range of colors. They also can be striped or laser-marked.
PTFE spaghetti tubes
Control cable liners :
Our control cable liners are PTFE sleeves specifically formulated to limit freeplay, lower vibration and noise. They satisfy the technical requirements for low backlash, high LOI (limiting Oxygen Index) and small radius in rooting.
As liners for control cable liners, they offer a very low coefficient of friction and an outstanding resistance to wear and temperature. Typically used in control cables for automotive gear shifters, accelerator or clutch , they serve numerous other applications.
Classic diameter range: 2 – 5 mm. Classic wall thickness: 0.2 – 0.5 mm.
Jackected liners in engineering plastics are also available.
PTFE Convoluted Tubing
Convoluted tubes enable to reduce the bend radius of thin wall tubing and improve the flexibility of the classical tubing. They can be used for fluid handling applications in various markets but also as cables and wires sheaths.
- FDA (Food & Drug Administration) approbation for food and pharmaceutical industries applications
- Aerospace standards, like NSA-935805.
- Specific materials and fillers to add new properties: stiffness, antistatic capability (for fuel handling in aerospace industry, for example)…
- All PTFE convoluted tubes are available in a wide range of colors. They also can be laser-marked.
Molded PTFE tubes and rods
For both extra lengths and thick tubes, PTFE produced by ram extrusion are recommended.
For example, PFA high-purity tubes are used for chemical and medical industries and for food and drugs applications.
- Materials: PFA, FEP, PVDF, ETFE…
- Dimensions: from 4mm to 25mm external diameter (very good dimensional stability).
From development to industrialization, our 3P experts are able to answer to specific requests to offer you the customized products expected.
3P’s processes allow a vast range of operations to transform our products and develop partially convoluted, jacketed, thermoformed, drilled, cut or machined tubing parts. We also produce multilayer tubing with definite characteristics and directly supplys tubes with connectors.