High Performance Aerospace plastics overcome future needs of the aeronautic industry
Aeronautic industry faces commitments of continuous improvements in safety and efficiency, where high performance plastics show their excellence. Subsystems based on such materials are ideal for long-term solutions you need to always rely, in harsh environments or on long-life equipments.
Assets of high performance polymers for aerospace
Long-standing partner of the aerospace industry including Airbus, 3P assists aerospace market in the resolution of issues relating to extreme applications. We have developed our tools and expertise to suit the demands of this specific industry.
Our products show optimal properties, such as:
- Electric insulation
- Weight reduction
- High-pressure resistance under extreme temperatures
- Fire and arc tracking proof
- Anti-corrosion properties
- RoHS compliance
3P offers long-standing performance for aerospace industry
For each need, 3P combines material and process expertise. Skills in the different process of transformation and now in assemblies allow us to provide keyturn solution for the most demanding applications.
3P has historically developed PTFE solutions for aeronautics. The outstanding performance and the quality control of production led 3P to success. As an example, 3P is today the global leader in PTFE unsintered tape, which are used to provide the best insulation to electrical cables.
To meet demands for lasting performance, 3P developed other thermoplastics, like PCTFE to withstand low temperature, and composites for lightweight solutions.
High performance polymers in aeronautic
- Electrical Cables Insulation and Protection:
- Unsintered tape for electrical cable
- Arc-Cracking Resistant PTFE Unsintered Tapes for Cables and Wires (anti-corona effect cables)
- Satellites and Rockets Electrical and Coaxial Cables Insulation and Protection.
- Engines & Equipments:
- Seals for Hydraulic Applications
- Weight Reduction Solutions based on composites
- Extreme Temperatures Resistant Products for Rockets Cooling Systems or cryogenic bearing cages, for example with PCTFE Customized Parts
- Etched or adhevise PTFE Skived sheet for Frictions Resistance
- Fastening systems for electric harnesses
- Kerosene & Fluids Circulation:
- Anti-static and Anti-corrosion Sleeves
- Markable Convoluted Tubes
- Convoluted and Partially-convoluted Tubes
- Pressure resistant Multilayer Tubes
3P: High Performance Products Complying with Aerospace Standards
3P is certified EN 9100 (AS 9100), ISO9001 (Qualifas), ISO14001 and also qualified for many aeronautic standards (ASNA, NSA, DAN, ABS, etc).
Contact our customer service to have more information about our Aerospace Qualifications.
3P is a proud member of the GIFAS.